Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Metal devastation or the Sick room; I should really try & listen when people tell me meaningless drivel.

http://soundcloud.com/metaldevastationthesickro/the-sick-room-1/s-uiHjO


This link is to the latest (as far as I can be arsed to see) of the wholly internet based 'radio show' or podcast that my flatmate listens to and bitches about 'cos it's not downloadable so he can't put it on his douchebaggy ipod and take it to work with him.
Of course i remind him that the makers of the podcast would probably get sued for music copyright and left in a state much like as (What I gather to be) the titles of the songs they play, describe, i.e. hammer smashed faced, raped with a chainsaw etc (these are song titles I've thought of just now, off the top of my head. No relation to the podcast)

2 comments:

  1. well dude f.y.i i am in touch with most of the labels with the stuff i play not all of them but most of them, half of them dont care because its still all promotion and the whole reason i wont let people download it is because of the whole piracy thing. im smarter than you tnink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you must think your the shit too, ive seen blogs like this in the past, they dont last long especially when you try demote your fans. metal ad was a radio show that i couldnt afford to keep running and i found most of my listeners were online anyway so i thought why not do a show online so people can have something to listen to during their facebooking and what not you need an attitude change if you want your blog to stay in good will

    ReplyDelete